Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Erabelle Prestige

Just the other week, I had my facial done at Haach. As usual, the service appalled me. No wonder sister swore off it and my mother rather leave her package (all paid for) uncompleted then to go there and put up with their nonsense.

What started out a couple of yrs ago as a splurge at the Tampines branch where we spent so much to get VIP access to the habourfront branch hv spiralled downwards into this unpleasant experience where all they try to do is force-sell you stuff.

I mean, a satisfied customer inadvertably spends more. So my last visit hv officially left me so pissed off I am prepared to throw away 5 more facial sessions and 2 massages.

Came hm, bitched alot and mommy dearest booked a therapeutic release for me the nxt day. :)



Erabelle, the place she moved her business to.. No wonder she nv went back to lousy Haach. Haha!



Plum tea and sweet potato biscuits greeted me when I stepped into the bright and really pretty lobby.

All the staff wore cute kimonos and little slippers as they bustled around.



Little did I know I wld get to wear it too! Haha.. Only mine is much nicer. :P



The staff really adored me.. Kept asking me to pose at various places while they brought me to find my mommy. Hehe!



And they kept going "kawaii" which pretty much embarassed me. LOL.



Behind the kimono got ribbon one!!!! Love it!



Aft getting changed, we went for a feet soak.



The staff put a lotus on my lap... Maybe it is to relax me? Or probably just for fun lah..



A retired mother with all the time in the world is the best! Provided she doesn't get mad or start to nag... Heh!



Waiting for the skin analysis results...



I like the chair.. Fluffy one!



We were then brought to a room and taught tea appreciation.

1) The older person hv to sit with the back facing a solid, lighted wall.
2) Admire the painting on the bowl, each is hand-painted and unique.
3) Inhale the jasmine smell.
4) Take a sip (with the painting facing yourself).
5) Turn the bowl 1/4 clockwise and take another sip.
6) Turn another 1/4 clockwise and finish the tea.
7) Place the bowl on the table. The picture shld be facing the opp person.
8) The opposite person now repeats.



Sweet jelly to complement the bitter aftertaste of the tea.



Finally, the VIP suite...



They really think of everything when I was presented with a cute little velvet box to store my accessories.



Another shocker was when I was given personalised towels! Its actually my dad's initials so I am sure only my dad ever used it. :)

Then came the massage which was so comfortable I fell asleep so many times and had to be nudged awake to turn over. :P The facial was also not painful and didn't leave my face blotchy coz they used a vibrator machine!

After abt 2hrs, I was told to shower in a really pretty attached bathtub. I forgot to take a photo of it though.



This was what awaited me aft I came out of the shower (they use Crabtree and Evelyn shower products!!!) ramen and snow pear soup! Yum!



I had my snack facing this.. Can't imagine busy Dhoby Ghaut to hv such a tranquil and relaxing view ba? And it rained while I was having my pampering session.... I didn't even realise it! Its like a private sanctuary away frm the outside world. :)



Aft I got dressed, its eyebrow plucking time...



This hurt though... :(



Random shot.

Counting down to 2nd June.... This time, no VIP room bcoz daddy is home and he booked it for romantic with mommy. But I'm get to try the tatami room which Alisa says is much cosier. Woots~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home